A unique space
Versatile, discreet, and different. Both indoors and outdoors. Glorious views over 500 acres of rolling farmland to the backdrop of the Ver Valley. The Farmschool inspires a sense of freedom for fresh and creative thinking.
The Farmschool is a charity. By hiring this unique venue you will be providing more school children the opportunity to spend a day on this working farm. Where they learn about themselves, their countryside and their health, through interactive workshops, cooking and creative digital learning.
Peace, quiet and exclusively yours
You will have sole use of this contemporary building. Just five minutes from Harpenden, the M1 and Luton Airport but you will feel miles from anywhere.
• Huge vaulted ceilings with contemporary sound clouds
• Capacity for 70 people, theatre style
• Disabled access
• Parking for 60
• Vast widows, loads of natural light and great views.
• The hayloft has a vaulted loft space with huge timber beams. The paddock is a slightly smaller more intimate room on the ground floor
• Seating for 10-20 people with space to think and work creatively
• Great views over rolling farmland
• Working kitchen for classes, lunches, breakfast or break out snacks
• A wide variety of homemade lunches, tray bakes and baked goods
• Beautiful contemporary oak kitchen with vaulted ceilings perfect for buffet lunches